Friday, June 7, 2013

Well...

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Children's Book Explaining Homosexuality

ameliebetrickortreating:

toni-tan:

genderqueer:

blackenedbutterfly:lipglossblackleather:fuckingunicr0ns:hedwigthefeminist:

Daddy's Roommate by Michael Willhoite

See, is it really that hard to explain it to kids?

its a german book

im strangely proud now

absolutmadness:  



absolutmadness:

 

Photo



Photo



Photo



But if it had to perish twice,I think I know enough of hateTo...















But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

daisy-chains-rph: Photo's to use in a Tumblr RP Lesbian Couples...













daisy-chains-rph:

Photo's to use in a Tumblr RP

Lesbian Couples in Black and White.

Please like or reblog if using! 

None of these are mine. 

Admin Note: No discrimination or hate please. If you don't like them, nobody's forcing you too.

kafukaaa: "I'm lonely."



kafukaaa:

"I'm lonely."

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment