Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ephram delMoniq

sequelguerrier: That monument climbing ritual… Yum!



sequelguerrier:

That monument climbing ritual…

Yum!

sequelguerrier: Wearing these while on duty is an invitation to...



sequelguerrier:

Wearing these while on duty is an invitation to get ribbed by his mates.

It is so hot to masturbate outside in a thunderstorm.

It is so hot to masturbate outside in a thunderstorm.

I wish having sex with Brady was my Christmas present.

I wish having sex with Brady was my Christmas present.

rlmjob: its like I got one long ass crack starting at my...



rlmjob:

its like I got one long ass crack starting at my neck


Oh so hot!!

corbeauxtube: That treasure trail makes up for not not seeing...



corbeauxtube:

That treasure trail makes up for not not seeing his cock.  

Photo



And then, he spends the rest of this episode and all the next...



















And then, he spends the rest of this episode and all the next with that damn shirt just cracked open showing some excellent man-cleavage.

Shirtless Brady - Nov 19, 2012 (part 2)

Okay, so maybe I went a little nuts.  We're going to have...





















Okay, so maybe I went a little nuts.  We're going to have to split these into two posts.  Sheesh.  This was a good bit.

Shirtless Brady - Nov 19, 2012 (part 1)

OMG! I am so loving Natalie and Cutter!! Now I'm all like "John who?"

OMG! I am so loving Natalie and Cutter!! Now I'm all like "John who?"

Photo



Damn you, "TV-14" for obscuring a perfect view....

















Damn you, "TV-14" for obscuring a perfect view.  Regardless, here's a set of Shirtless Brady from Nov. 5, 2012.

And yes, I realize that I may have an unhealthy obsession with Brady.  Oh well!

Photo





Photo



rawandripe: click here and press space bar for more rawandripe



rawandripe:

click here and press space bar for more rawandripe

This hunky dude in his jammies looks like he could be David...



This hunky dude in his jammies looks like he could be David Giuntoli's brother.  So hot!

vikingposts: Beards, design and...



vikingposts:

Beards, design and more;
http://vikingposts.tumblr.com

mmmmmmmm

OMG!  Damon just staked Rose and cried; saving her from a death by werewolf bite.  Oh the feels....

OMG!  Damon just staked Rose and cried; saving her from a death by werewolf bite.  Oh the feels.  Why did I pick this disc for background noise.  Must focus.

Elijah Mikaelson is so hot, but having TVD S2 discs on in the background is proving to be...

Elijah Mikaelson is so hot, but having TVD S2 discs on in the background is proving to be detrimental to my productivity tonight.  I’m having a bitch of a time focusing these past few days.

  Love the ink on him.  Well, love the whole package really.



 

Love the ink on him.  Well, love the whole package really.

No comments:

Post a Comment