Sunday, June 9, 2013

CollegeTits Tribute

I can only imagine how big her bras are.  Fortunately, I...



I can only imagine how big her bras are.  Fortunately, I don't have to imagine about how good they look holding those glorious globes!

Complete CollegeTits Archive at:
collegetitstribute.tumblr.com

Just lift up the shirt and give me a little suck on them.  I...



Just lift up the shirt and give me a little suck on them.  I promise the sales staff won't hear us!

Complete CollegeTits Archive at:
collegetitstribute.tumblr.com

Lower them down and smother mew with them!  Complete CollegeTits...



Lower them down and smother mew with them! 

Complete CollegeTits Archive at:
collegetitstribute.tumblr.com

Gorgeous! Complete CollegeTits Archive...



Gorgeous!

Complete CollegeTits Archive at:
collegetitstribute.tumblr.com

What a wonderful way to wake up in the morning and see her big...



What a wonderful way to wake up in the morning and see her big round breast staring you in the face.  Even better if she was smothering me with them while climbing on top of my hard cock!

Complete CollegeTits Archive at:
collegetitstribute.tumblr.com

I love her big round breasts from any angle! Complete...



I love her big round breasts from any angle!

Complete CollegeTits Archive at:
collegetitstribute.tumblr.com

Wonderful rack! Complete CollegeTits Archive...



Wonderful rack!

Complete CollegeTits Archive at:
collegetitstribute.tumblr.com

Can you post links? I found a few playlists on dailymotion

Send me/submit me the links.  I'll post 'em!

Where are her videos?! Lol

Tumblr's new policy won't let me upload them.  If you find them anywhere on here let me know and I will reblog them for everyone's viewing pleasure!

Give 'em a big squeeze for me.  You know I want to be...



Give 'em a big squeeze for me.  You know I want to be doing that too!

Complete CollegeTits Archive at:
collegetitstribute.tumblr.com

Somewhere out there is a guy lucky enough to be with this girl...



Somewhere out there is a guy lucky enough to be with this girl and those amazing tits!  Lucky fuck! lol

Complete CollegeTits Archive at:
collegetitstribute.tumblr.com

I wonder how wet she is? Complete CollegeTits Archive...



I wonder how wet she is?

Complete CollegeTits Archive at:
collegetitstribute.tumblr.com

Pardon my hard-on!  Just imagining those legs wrapped around me...



Pardon my hard-on!  Just imagining those legs wrapped around me while I pound her deep and hard!

Complete CollegeTits Archive at:
collegetitstribute.tumblr.com

Amazing cleavage! Complete CollegeTits Archive...



Amazing cleavage!

Complete CollegeTits Archive at:
collegetitstribute.tumblr.com

Haha nope, I'm not College Tits but I take all the comparisons as a compliment!

You sure?  Would you mind coming over to my place so I can do a thorough comparison? 

How many pictures do you have of College Tits?

321.  Not all of them are posted … yet!  Gotta keep everyone coming back for more!

i'm a j cup, that height, and my blog is new and i know who she is. lol. just saying. but she ain't me. i'm darker. i just know about the hands. cause a friend of mines said he always knows my pics by the hands. i've seen many breasts that look like mines. quite a few have had me doing a double take at times. but yeah. ain't nuppin but a weave. lol.

I guess CT's reputation and popularity is more than I give credit for, and I give her credit for a lot.  Including the hard-on I have right now! lol

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Complete CollegeTits Archive...



Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Complete CollegeTits Archive at:
collegetitstribute.tumblr.com

Just wanna suck on those bountiful breasts! Complete CollegeTits...



Just wanna suck on those bountiful breasts!

Complete CollegeTits Archive at:
collegetitstribute.tumblr.com

You gotta admit that those are some serious looking...



You gotta admit that those are some serious looking lips! 

Complete CollegeTits Archive at:
collegetitstribute.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment