Friday, June 7, 2013

Big Damn Hero

omg Gus's face in the first gif









omg Gus's face in the first gif

jeolheyman: RT/AH Wallpapers (CREDIT)











jeolheyman:

RT/AH Wallpapers (CREDIT)

Lucas knows more British things than he lets on to annoy Miles.

"I totally read this in Harry Potter." Ok i can see this.

ACCEPTED.

Headcanon! Miles has a hard time keeping his glasses on the ridge of his nose so he's constantly pushing them up.

ACCEPTED.

Write a Headcanon about my character

nonamenotheralias:

If it's good, it will become official.

image

kalkiedoodles: ohgoditsafurry: foervraengd: Okay so I...



kalkiedoodles:

ohgoditsafurry:

foervraengd:

Okay so I followed this video about foreshortening and…

Sycra. I love you so much for making this video.

YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING SHITTING ME

image

WHOA. 80

These kinds of poses are the hardest for me, this is brilliant!

A zombie-bitten father tries to save his infant daughter in...



A zombie-bitten father tries to save his infant daughter in this bittersweet short film

So you've been bitten by a zombie. So long, conscious brain activity, hello craving for human meat. But the protagonist of the short film Cargo has bigger problems than his impending demise: he has to find a way to save his infant daughter, even if he has to die first to do it.

Directed by Ben Howling and Yolanda Ramke, Cargo was a finalist in Tropfest Australia 2013. It's also a rather clever take on zombie genre tropes, with a story that isn't about the survival of self, but the survival of another.

I got something in my eye. /sobs quietly

User Scripts : Soul Eater

legendofkorraholyshit:

you need

 Stylish for Firefox or Stylish for Chrome

Soul Eater title Replaces "Tumblr"

image

(Install)

Soul Eater Logo Home Button

image

Install

Maka'

image

Install

Soul

image

Install

Black Star

image

(install)

Tsubaki's 

image

(Install)

Liz's

image

Install

Patty

image

Install

Death the kid 

image

Install

Lord Death Mask

image

Install

enjoy :D

Aaah this is really cute!

zaiqukaj: honeybits: This was a life changing revelation for...



zaiqukaj:

honeybits:

This was a life changing revelation for me.

What a cute comic.

…Aw crap there goes my excuse

oeste: sudden attack of the sads this is a good gifset













oeste:

sudden attack of the sads

this is a good gifset

d-hizzle: isotoperuption: shallow-between-stars: edamahun: th...









d-hizzle:

isotoperuption:

shallow-between-stars:

edamahun:

thunz:

warlioness:

browncoatfromtheshire:

zeph0r:

exhaustedapostate:

zenis:

Magical Scary Homosexual

Magical Eridan Whore.

Great, I'm a magical Eridan street side hooker. I get paid to do my job at least.

Doctor Frickface Butt.

el dork fucker

ok lol

Princess Fucking Fucker

Princess Yaoi Butt

WAT

Super Dork Butt!

princess dork privellege. What.

Lil' Miss Scary Fucker. Accurate. :D

Princess Yaoi Whore? OH COME ON, I DO ONE LITTLE STEINSPIRIT SPAM….

El Yaoi Bitch

danceslikeflying: dr3amingofdisn3y: thekawaiiangel: ask-gamzee...









danceslikeflying:

dr3amingofdisn3y:

thekawaiiangel:

ask-gamzee-ccrs-makara:

do-not-feed-the-animal:

I went to Disney World yesterday for the first time since I was eight. Immediately I went to buy a Peter Pan cap. Pan has been my favorite Disney movie since I was two. After I found my cap and went on a few rides I went around looking for Peter. Once I found him I waited in line to get my picture, which probably looked odd seeing as I am sixteen years old and 5"8, standing in line next to a bunch of six year olds. Once I got up there, he saw my cap and said "Defending the park from Hook while I'm off duty?" I replied "yes, I hope I'm doing a good job!"
That was around the time he noticed the scars on my wrists. He kinda gave me a look in my eyes and said "you okay?" I told him, "well Peter, you'd know better than anyone how tough it is to grow up." And he looked at me and whispered, "Neither of us are grown up yet. We might have gotten older over the years, but we haven't forgotten what it's like."
Then he told me, "since we're both from Neverland, and you're my partner in crime, stand back to back with me, and cross your arms. We've got to do the signature pose!"
I know the guy who dresses up as Peter Pan for Disney doesn't realize this, but all that he did for me in the five minutes I met him made me feel happier than I've felt in months. I felt like a child again, and feeling like a child is pretty great sometimes.
I'm not ready to grow up yet.

oh no im crying

i know this doesnt match my blog but whatever im choking up

im cryin bye

Definitely teary eyed right now…

this is why I love Disney

stevenmoffatismyspiritanimal: bowtied: Oh, Anon- no,...





stevenmoffatismyspiritanimal:

bowtied:

Oh, Anon- no, no! You're thinking about it all- wrong

image

First off, stop comparing yourselves to ants. I mean, ants are magnificent creatures, who've lived for millennia with barely any necessity for evolving because their way of life is so efficient, don't get me wrong— but you- you are not ants! You are human- beings! You are- people!

Alright. Look, say I have a pebble, and I'm standing by a pond, and I want to skip the pebble along the water. Pretend, in this scenario, that the pond represents the larger universe, and the pebble represent a single person - you, even, if you'd like. 

So I ready my skipping arm, twist my wrist a little, let loose! And look, there you go!— skipping along the surface of the universe three or four times before finally plopping down.

Pretend, for a moment, that that's your life span. Birth to death. You think, "Oh, but I only hopped across it three times. A hop, skip, and a jump, Doctor! That's not significant at all." Except wait! What happened every time the pebble hit against the water? There was a bit of a ripple effect there, wasn't there? Branching out away from the centre point of each skip in a circumference that keeps widening and widening, expanding over the surface of the pond.

image

That is your effect on the universe. You see the results of your immediate actions — the pebble skipping on the water — but you don't always get to see the broadening effects. You are shaping the world around you. You have a much larger effect on the way time and space contort and form than you could ever realise.

Like the TARDIS, people are so much bigger on the inside. So much bigger than they ever could realise and most of the time ever do realise, and certainly as vast as, if not more vast than, the universe you live in. Blimey, you create entire universes inside yourselves, with your magnificent imaginations and your ability to dream of things so much larger than what your species was originally built for.

Don't besmirch that. When I say I've never met anybody that wasn't important before, I mean it. And I know for a fact I will never meet somebody unimportant in the rest of my life to come. It's one of the only things I can absolutely say with complete surety.

Because you're not ants — you're giants. Standing tall. And you are, oh!

image

—You are magnificent.

(THIS DID NOT MAKE ME TEAR UP I SWEAR)

ruddyowls: Trying something different based off this...



ruddyowls:

Trying something different based off this tutorial.

I DRAW WHAT I WANT.

fenrirmakara: also, duct tape on your arms, a few layers, but...



fenrirmakara:

also, duct tape on your arms, a few layers, but not too tight. basically it'll stop a zombie taking a chunk out of your arm if you're reloading or your blade gets jammed in a zombie

wearing a wetsuit underneath your clothing would also be useful. remember; they were human once, humans have blunt teeth! you try biting through duct tape AND a wet suit

never duct tape joints, your movements will be limited, and you want to be fast and danger (gotta go fast)

don't hole up in small houses either that's a recipe for disaster, you want somewhere with a secure upstairs, and a way down from the upstairs that is zombie free or can easily be cleared of zombies (avoid fire exits with steps leading up to them though, unless they have gates at the bottom)

sound = attraction, so if you do have guns, use them only in emergencies or for the sake of popping one head you'll be greeted with many many more

raid your local medical shops, and get there first, nobody is going to stop and share it out equally while they're panicking. don't hit out at somebody unless they hit out at you, though, you already have unintelligent corpses pitted against you, you don't want sentient humans on your case as well (zombies don't do the revenge thing, humans do!)

try not to piss people off, because as stated before, yes, humans like revenge

don't try and be clever and use yourself as live bait; yes playing the hero is glorious in movies, but it doesn't work so glamorously in real life

large numbers isn't a good idea. you want small groups, even if you just branch out from being in a larger group, because if there's a lot of you you are a bigger target, but don't then go off and decide to be in groups that are too small in case you get surrounded (in which case, the duct tape and wet suits will come in handy)

food shouldn't be that hard to come by, most people would have attempted to flee the area straight from their houses and packed what they had, raiding local shops could still be worth it. but remember, know your way in, your way out, and double check there's nothing in the shop ready to sneak up behind you while you're reaching up for that tin of beans

half balaclava masks or something similar to cover your lower face while fighting zombies could also be useful, you don;t want to accidentally ingest flying zombie fluids and end up one of them, that'd be a nasty surprise for your group to wake up to (since going solo possibly isn't a good idea)

and always, ALWAYS, have a way to start a fire on you

zombies burn

6thclone: i love dogs



6thclone:

i love dogs

nek275: Memorial Day 2013 In honor of those who serve and have...





















nek275:

Memorial Day 2013

In honor of those who serve and have served in the
United States Armed Forces.

To those of you who have fallen while serving your country, you are not forgotten!

To all those who have fallen victim to illness and are no longer with us, you are not forgotten!

To all those who have served or are currently serving in the United States Armed Forces and are suffering the effects of war. I pray for you all. May God bless you!

kiaxet: fyeahroleplayingrabbit: Your papers are due in two...

















kiaxet:

fyeahroleplayingrabbit:

Your papers are due in two weeks. No extensions. Any questions?
Class dismissed.

People need this. So I thought, why the hell not.

-Keith

This applies to everyone I RP with.

Yes, even you. Especially you.

d-hizzle: princess-lexxie17: sweetdreams-mylove: livelaughlove...



d-hizzle:

princess-lexxie17:

sweetdreams-mylove:

livelaughlove1995:

pizzaforpresident:

nightofthelivingdebt:

originaldarling:

Michael Buble' pulls a fan on stage to sing with him and get's shocked to hell when his fan has talent!

"Holy shit balls!"

This is awesome.

LOOK HOW EXCITED HE GETS OMG

I LOVE THIS

This is my new favourite

He…can sing…this just made my heart drop… :3

DAAAAAAYUM SON

ATTA BOY!

lakidaa: drparisa: people who like my OCs people who know who my OCs are

lakidaa:

drparisa:

people who like my OCs

image

people who know who my OCs are

image

3 comments:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Leading Social Trading Network!!!

    Join 1,000,000's who have already found easier methods for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YoBit lets you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can press CLAIM as many times as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will held in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just received a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys at home...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid $500 for filling paid surveys to set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete