Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A word which here means

Photo



randymaverick: The most stressful moment of my childhood Are...



randymaverick:

The most stressful moment of my childhood

Are you kidding? I'm 28 and it's STILL stressful.

tumblr: I take the useful buttons and move them to bottom of the post.

tumblr: I take the useful buttons and move them to bottom of the post.
tumblr: The change is subtle yet annoying.
tumblr: It will take users days, weeks to get used to it, in the meantime clicking feverishly on the source when they mean to click reblog.
tumblr: ....This is my design.

Photo



















Photo



xvxbox: evancooperblug: i don't feel bad about saying racial slurs, but i feel bad that there are...

xvxbox:

evancooperblug:

i don't feel bad about saying racial slurs, but i feel bad that there are certain people who hate me for saying them

you should feel bad about the racial slurs instead

niknak79: I don't remember that episode of Spongebob…



niknak79:

I don't remember that episode of Spongebob…

seeaann: when friends make plans in front of you but don't invite you

seeaann:

when friends make plans in front of you but don't invite youimage

Photo



adequateanya: I could quite happily spend all day making gifs...



adequateanya:

I could quite happily spend all day making gifs of Jon Richardson's lovely face 

"People would ask what was wrong and I would tell them I had a problem with my phone; I just wouldn't..."

"People would ask what was wrong and I would tell them I had a problem with my phone; I just wouldn't tell them that the problem was that having it turned on made me feel frightened and sick.""

- Jon Richardson, It's Not Me! It's You (via iwannadancewithemily)

"Any excuse for a bad pun", that's my motto.: Whenever I go through the Jon Richardson tag I always get this feeling...

"Any excuse for a bad pun", that's my motto.: Whenever I go through the Jon Richardson tag I always get this feeling...:

skippingismagnificent:

Whenever I go through the Jon Richardson tag I always get this feeling like a deep-set sadness for him. I could never put my finger on why this was, but now I realise that on the tag Jon's obsessive personality is romanticised. I see posts of people talking about how much they're like Jon…

Jimmy Carr: Best way to make an ex jealous? Not a question for you Jon.

Jimmy Carr: Best way to make an ex jealous? Not a question for you Jon.
Carol Vorderman: Can I just ask, what happened with his ex?
Sean Lock: She didn't exist.

Photo

















Photo









spotted julian barratt on come dine with me wtf man



spotted julian barratt on come dine with me wtf man

egg-rolls: my hobbies include being right and petting other peoples cats

egg-rolls:

my hobbies include being right and petting other peoples cats

Photo



jensensations: Ryan Gosling won't eat his cereal (x)

















jensensations:

Ryan Gosling won't eat his cereal (x)

cowboybeboop: im not going to school and i have no money or job and all i have is a blog and now i...

cowboybeboop:

im not going to school and i have no money or job and all i have is a blog and now i don't have a family  all i have is a blog

No comments:

Post a Comment