Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Smart is the new sexy

unicornkween: Godz do I love this gif. X3



unicornkween:

Godz do I love this gif. X3

Photo



jimgaffigan: I just had my second straight meal in a row with no red meat. I think I'm going to...

jimgaffigan:

I just had my second straight meal in a row with no red meat. I think I'm going to faint from an iron deficiency.

View more on WhoSay »

Photo



spankme2: prayfuckdie: spankme2: Or any night I'll play...



spankme2:

prayfuckdie:

spankme2:

Or any night

I'll play brain dead

You don't have to play lol

wilder-thanthewind:  



wilder-thanthewind:

 

Photo



ricardowagner: filthyqueerdaddy: Don't be shy…I'm going to...



ricardowagner:

filthyqueerdaddy:

Don't be shy…I'm going to teach you everything you need to know.

kardojR

surprisingwants: Ok, if you insist :)



surprisingwants:

Ok, if you insist :)

sexual-feelings:  



sexual-feelings:

 

Photo



thelovenotebook: EVERYTHING LOVE, POSITIVE & PERSONAL



thelovenotebook:

EVERYTHING LOVE, POSITIVE & PERSONAL

Photo



deviantdaveed: sweet. http://deviantdaveed.tumblr.com/



deviantdaveed:

sweet.

http://deviantdaveed.tumblr.com/

just-the-simple-truth: The person you're thinking of while...



just-the-simple-truth:

The person you're thinking of while reading this, is the person that matter most to you right now

so-this-is-life-without-you: If you're reading this.. Why can't I get you off my mind?

so-this-is-life-without-you:

If you're reading this.. Why can't I get you off my mind?

quintessince: Source









quintessince:

Source

crazyapes69: spankme2: daddydragonwings: Eyuuurp! That's...



crazyapes69:

spankme2:

daddydragonwings:

Eyuuurp!

That's what I've been trying to say!!

Forsure

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment